DAY 11 - Have the same care for one another:

 DAY 11 - Have the same care for one another:

1 Cor. 12:25 so that there may be no division in the body, but that the parts may have the same care for one another.”

Interesting verse that when read in context can argue that we should actively look for the less honored people in our community and honor them.

The same care for one another means the Pastor and the Janitor are treated the same…externally and internally.  I would never disparage someone externally because of their position in the church or community but do I internally offer preference to those who hold high positions? Is my heart different towards those who can do something for me?

Paul says I should actively eliminate division in the body.  I need to always examine my heart and make sure I treat all with the same honor that comes from being a son or daughter of the King.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: