DAY 21 - Abound in love for one another

 DAY 21 - Abound in love for one another

1 Thessalonians 3:12 “and may the Lord cause you to increase and overflow in love for one another, and for all people, just as we also do for you.”

Do I do what Paul says here? – Could I write what he writes here?

Do I “love” people begrudgingly sometimes?  Do I approach it as an obligation?

My love must be an overflow of the Love I have for Jesus. It must be a natural reaction to the Love of the Father not a chore I fulfill as a Christian.  Too often I am the center of my love for others…I must allow others to be the center of my love for them.

Secondly, I need to accomplish that ability to love - as I would not be comfortable telling those I am discipling to love like I do as Paul does here…and in Christianity we are not allowed to say do as I say not as I do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: