DAY 29 - Be hospitable to one another

 DAY 29 - Be hospitable to one another

1 Peter 4:9 - “Be hospitable to one another without complaint.”

Verse 8 says “Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.” The Next verse (Our command verse) is simply and illustration of what that looks like. 

If I fervently love others there will be no grumbling when I have the opportunity to serve them.  My love covers a multitude of sins, and I will see others as Christ sees me. If my heart is full of love, there is not much room for complaining. 

When I worked at Kanakuk the guy that led football (Keith Chancey) used to say, “you can’t make it tough enough for me to complain’.  I love that approach – I love having a heart so full of gratitude and love that complaining is the last thing that could come out of it.

Count your blessings – love your brother – then being hospitable will be natural and complaining will be pointless. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: