DAY 3 - Be devoted to one another:

 

DAY 3 - Be devoted to one another:
Romans 12:10
10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love; …”

Most bible translations use “love one another” or “be devoted to one another”. 

Websters defines “devoted” as characterized by loyalty and devotion. ….so, what does that mean? … Nice? Kind? Courteous? ... Sure, it means those things, but the word here apparently carries more punch than that.

I am to be loyal and loving.  I am to put others before myself.  I belief this is to be a stubborn committed affection that doesn’t change with circumstances.

It is easy to skim over the verse but as I slow down and analyze it - I find that I may not be doing that.

When dealing with my “Life Group” I need to be diligent, protective, committed to ya’lls well-being. I should be proactive in helping and supporting.


Being devoted is a lot more than just being nice…I need to make my relationship with my fellow Christian brothers more of a priority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: