DAY 30 - Clothe yourself with humility toward one another

 DAY 30 - Clothe yourself with humility toward one another

1 Peter 5:5 - “In the same way you who are younger submit yourselves to your elders. All of you clothe yourselves in humility toward one another, because God opposes the proud but shows favor to the humble.”

So, humility is a requirement from old to young and young to old. No class is left out of the command to be humble toward each other…

In fact, the command says “clothe yourself with humility” …not just a little bit but cover yourself with it. That would be hard enough to do but it is even harder because I am not sure what that looks like.

I am such a stranger to humility that should I attempt it – I get prideful if I get close to it. 

This is definitely a “one another command” I miss by a mile.  I might appear to wear a small adornment of humility on rare occasions …but no one will accuse me of being clothed in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: