DAY 5 - Be of the same mind toward one another:

 DAY 5 - Be of the same mind toward one another:

Romans 12:16

“Be of the same mind toward one another; do not be haughty in mind but associate with the lowly. Do not be wise in your own estimation.”

Paul expounds on “Be of the same mind” in the second part of the verse by stating what it is not.

 It is not thinking I am too good for others…It is not thinking that I am smarter than everyone else. The “same mind” would be the opposite of a “me versus them” mentality. 

If I am of the same mind as you then your wellbeing is as important as mine.  I am not too good for you because we are the same. I value your opinion because I do not think I know it all.

America could use a little “same mind toward one another” attitude today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: