DAY 6 - Don’t judge one another:

 DAY 6 - Don’t judge one another:

Romans 14:13 Therefore let’s not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this: not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother’s or sister’s way.”

Pretty timely command – I think the simple translation could almost be “mind your own business”. 

Some of the translations say “Let us not therefore judge one another anymore: but judge this rather” – Instead of judging you I should judge my own actions…and be sure I don’t do or say anything that is a hinderance in your growth toward the Father.

No question we are to hold each other accountable and lovingly point out sin. But I must not judge your motives.  I can point out sin, but I cannot judge your heart.  Instead, I must get the splinter out of my own eye and make sure I can see clearly to help you…and what I do I must do in love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DAY 1 - Be at Peace with one another: